As we embark on your coaching journey, it will take multiple sessions to explore your values and vision and set a course for reaching your goals and finding the balance in your life. I offer different packages based on your needs at this time. Read more.
Please contact me if you have any questions or to set up a free 15 minute call to explore working together.
Third Chapter Program
Instead of thinking of midlife as a time of crisis, it can be a time of renewal and rejuvenation. It is the perfect time to figure out how to make our work and play more meaningful and enjoyable. Instead of retirement being a freedom from work, it can now be a freedom to work: and to work at jobs we enjoy. We can relish work that brings us meaning, that allows us to try out new skills, and to take paths we had always wanted to explore.
This can be an exciting time of pursuing work and activities in a more intentional and meaningful way. If you put some time and energy into exploring what you truly want and how you can succeed at getting it, this can be the best part of life yet. The Third Chapter program can support you in this exploration and pursuit of your best life.
- Virtual group program
- Twelve sessions over six months, including two one-on-one sessions
- Evaluate where you are starting, including your financial needs
- Build your compass by exploring your values and true desires
- Learn how to tame your saboteurs and use your inner sage
- Examine your motivations and what you truly want in your life
- Explore your options for meaningful work and play
- Create a plan and start trying things out
- Receive support from your coach and fellow group members throughout the program
- Share your knowledge and resources and learn from others
- Join Facebook group to continue support after the end of the program
- Limited to 8 participants to ensure good discussion and build lasting bonds
- $950 for full program
- Contact me below for questions and to get on the waiting list for the next start date
Contact Form (ask a question or schedule a session)